UPCOMING EVENTS 2023:
- Jan 14 – Route 66
- Mar 11 – Transportation
- May 13 – Native American
- May 19-21 – Robller Winery
- July 8 – Marine Life
- Sept 9 – Landscape
- Nov 11 – Small Works
ENTRY & JUDGING FORMS 2022:
- Entry Form Can Be Downloaded By Clicking Here (PDF)
- Judging Form Can Be Downloaded By Clicking Here (PDF)
SHOW RULES and REGULATIONS:
- Artworks must be less than 3 years old and may not have previously won any Mid-Missouri Fine Arts Society award. Up to three artworks per person per show.
- 2D art may be no less than 8″x10″ or larger than 18″x24″ (image size) framed or gallery wrapped (no exposed staples) with secure hanger (no saw-tooth hangers).
- Drop-off and pick-up dates should be respected. If you can’t be present to deliver or retrieve your work, please call Betty or have a friend who is able to help you stay on schedule. Please, consider how long your work will be displayed before you enter, early pick-ups are not recommended.
- MMFAS may reject works that are inappropriate over or under-sized, still wet, or entered late. Large turnouts may limit entries due to space available.
- The Gallery is open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. until 5:15 p.m., except when the Visitor Center attendant needs to make deliveries. It’s a good idea to call in advance, to be sure the gallery is open when you or your guests plan to visit.
Please note that Receptions have been moved to Friday evenings.
- EAST CENTRAL COLLEGE ART GALLERY 1964 Praire Dell Rd. Union, MO 636-583-5193.